Website Usage Terms and Conditions
Greystone & Co., Inc. d/b/a Greystone Management Solutions (“Greystone”) offers this website to you, the user (“User”), conditioned on your acceptance of the terms, conditions, and notices contained herein and without modification. Greystone may modify the content or format of the website available at njtransitdevelopment.com (the “Website”) or discontinue the operation of this Website in its sole discretion and without advance notice. Your access and use of the Website constitutes acceptance of all of these terms and conditions.
- WEBSITE USE. You may view, copy, print and use content contained on this Website solely for your own personal use and provided that: (1) the content available from this Website is used for informational and non-commercial purposes only; (2) no text, graphics or other content available from this Website is modified in any way; and (3) no graphics available from this Website are used, copied or distributed separate from accompanying text; (4) no content available from this Website may be used for any purpose which is offensive or disparages, damages or otherwise negatively reflects upon Greystone, Greystone’s affiliates, employees or management. Nothing contained herein shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or other grant of right to use any patent, copyright, trademark or other intellectual property of Greystone or any third party, except as expressly provided herein.
- MONITORING OF USE. Access to this Website may be monitored. The requesting URLs, the machine originating the request, and the time of the request are logged for access statistics and security purposes. Use of this Website constitutes consent to such monitoring.
- AVAILABILITY. This Website may be unavailable from time to time due to mechanical, telecommunication, software, hardware and third-party failures, updating or construction. We cannot predict or control when such downtime may occur and cannot control the duration of or be held liable for any damages resulting from such downtime. We reserve the right to alter or delete material from this Website at any time.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY. Copyright © 2019 Greystone. All rights reserved. All textual, graphical, and other content appearing on this Website, unless otherwise noted, are the property of Greystone.
- DISCLAIMER. Reasonable efforts are taken to ensure the accuracy and integrity of information and related materials provided by Greystone on the Website. Greystone is not responsible for misprints, out-of-date information, technical or pricing inaccuracies, typographical or other errors appearing on this Website. Information and related materials it contains are provided “As Is.” Greystone makes no representation or warranty, express, implied or whatsoever regarding the completeness, accuracy, currency, or adequacy of, or the suitability, functionality, availability, or operation of this Website or the information or materials on this Website may be incomplete, inaccurate, out-of-date, or may not meet your needs and requirements.
- ENDORSEMENT. Reference to any product, process, publication, or service of any third party by trade name, trademark, manufacturer or otherwise does not constitute or imply the endorsement or recommendation of such by Greystone.
- INTERNATIONAL USE. This Website may be accessed by Users internationally and may contain references or cross references to Greystone products, programs and services that are not available in your country. Such references do not imply that Greystone intends to make available in your country such products, programs or services or that such products may lawfully be used in or imported into your country. Greystone reserves the right without prior notice to discontinue or change specifications at any time without incurring any obligations to any party.
- LIABILITY. In no event shall Greystone, its owners, affiliates, licensors, licensees or providers be liable for any damages, of any kind, including, without limitation, any special, indirect, incidental, consequential, punitive, exemplary or similar damages whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this Website, to include instances in which Greystone has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
- OTHER. Your use of any information or materials on this Website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services or information available through this Website meet your specific requirements. This Website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions. Unauthorized use of this Website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense. From time to time, this Website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s). You may not create a link to this Website from another website or document without Greystone’s prior written consent. Your use of this Website and any dispute arising out of such use of the Website is subject to the laws of the State of New Jersey and the United States.